HireExpress 2021 Beyond Bitumen Rally
2021 Beyond Blue Car Rally Muswellbrook to Forster
NEW DATES for 2021
Our dates for the 2021 HireExpress Beyond Bitumen Rally are March 26th to 29th 2021 and May 28th to 31st 2021
Our Overnight Stops will be:
• Thursday Night Muswellbrook
• Friday Night Tamworth
• Saturday Night Armidale
• Sunday Night Port Macquarie
• Finish Lunchtime Monday at Forster
We’ll provide more detailed information about the route and the villages we will visit after we have conducted the first road survey.
To register just fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon.
Eligibility There are 3 categories of eligible vehicles:
• Any well prepared charity event or similar vehicle, is eligible to enter. If your charity car only gets used one week each year, or hasn’t been used for several years, this is a great opportunity to dust it off and get some more fun out of it. All vehicles must be registered and insured.
• Any modern 4WD vehicle vehicle (Landcruiser, Patrol, Discovery, HiLux, Navara, Triton, etc.) Some SUVs may also be suitable, but it will depend upon the actual roads that we will take on the event. Please check with Peter for individual cases.
• Any road registered rally car is also eligible to enter, as many of the roads we use have also been used for some of the iconic rounds of the Australian Rally Championships. All vehicles must be registered and insured.
If you don’t have a suitable vehicle but still want to participate, we can put you in touch with a 4WD hire company that can provide vehicles ready to go at economical rates.
Expenses You will need to cover the following expenses:
• Entry Fee: a $675 Non Refundable Entry Fee is payable to Charity Car Events Pty Ltd. Paid via Credit Card or Bank Transfer when you register.
• Minimum Donation or Sponsorship: Remember, this is a fundraising event for Beyond Blue. 3 million Australians are living with anxiety or depression. Beyond Blue is working to reduce the impact of anxiety, depression and suicide in the community by raising awareness and understanding, empowering people to seek help, and supporting recovery, management and resilience.
• The minimum Donation is normally $1,500, however there is no minimum amount in 2020 and 2021: We just ask that you do your best. There are a number of different ways that you can raise funds. We will help you through this process. Remember to get your friends and contacts to support your endeavours. All their donations will be credited as part of your $1,500. Of course, you can raise as much money as you want to go towards such a great cause. The highest individual fundraising so far has been $50,000 in one year.
• Meals: All meals will be at your own cost. Some meals will be prearranged and provided by local schools and service clubs, etc. for a small fee. Others will be arranged at country pubs if there are limited choices nearby. Meal money for these prearranged meals (last year was $275 per head) will be due 4 weeks before the event. Details will be sent via our regular newsletter.
• Accommodation: Will be at your own cost. We suggest you book your accommodation early to ensure you get a bed, particularly in the smaller towns. More info on suggested hotels coming soon via our newsletter.
Just complete the Registration Form below, and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Or if you just want to be kept up to date with our rally (and hopefully come along one day) please join the mailing list at the bottom of the page.
A Brilliant Event
Community Fundraising Manager | ChildFund Australia